Translate

Monday 13 April 2015

Somthing's Got A Hold On Me - Christina Aguilera

I love just about every song in this movie.

Something's Got A Hold On Me - Christina Aguilera (Burlesque)

I could have chosen any song from this movie but this one popped up on the random 'listen again' thing on YouTube and caught my eye.

I am aware this is a cover, and I love the original as well! And yes, I had heard it before the movie version. Right from the very first 'oh' Christina grabs your attention and doesn't let go for the rest of the movie. As always she has an amazing voice. And of course the ever brilliant Cher is also in this movie and has a song of her own. If you don't know the movie - go check it out, even if it's only for the music!

This song is about getting caught up the feeling of love for the first time. it's about the 'shaking and feeling strange'. The talks of being changed by love in every way, about something being different when walking and 'sounding sweeter' when talking.

Just as a warning there will be other Christina songs on here eventually. I get hooked every time I listen her - check the song out and see if you get hooked on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment