Translate

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Shut Up & Dance - Walk On The Moon

I'm completely bopping along to this and not caring how I look.

Shut Up & Dance - Walk On The Moon This is a total party tune, I can see it getting everyone on their feet regardless if they've been drinking or not.
It's a song about throwing yourself into love and embracing the downsides with the ups. The lyrics are very catchy and I love the video. I particularly love the line - 'deep in her eyes, I think I see the future'.
If this comes on when I'm out I'll be dragging my friends into the dance floor.

There is a brilliant acapella cover of this by Alex G & Mike Tompkins on YouTube. They've turned it into an amazing cover so go check that out as well as the original.

I dare you to resist playing this more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment