Translate

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Hold My Hand - Jess Glyne

I don't usually like the more dance-y stuff but this is brilliant.

Hold My Hand - Jess Glyne  has a great beat to it. It starts with just Jess' great voice a few notes on a piano and a little backing. It really emphasises the amazing voice that helped Rather Be become a massive hit.

I wasn't keen on her last solo single but this is catchy and I find myself nodding my head along with the beat and mimicking the backing vocals at the start. it's recently done a massive jump up the charts and will most likely go even higher.

The song talks about not being alone and about being ready to be with someone and rely on them to help you when you need it. As I said before the beat is good but it doesn't drown out the lyrics, which are catchy (really need a new way to say that) and well written.

Anyhow, check out this latest track from a great singer, see if it ends getting played again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment