Translate

Friday 13 March 2015

Grenade - Bruno Mars

This is a good song for when you're down in the dumps.

Grenade - Bruno Mars. It's even good for when you've just got out of a relationship that didn't end very well.

The song is beautiful despite the sad tone to it. It speaks of uneven relationships, one person giving everything they have and the other doing nothing but take without giving back. I can't help but put this on repeat sometimes. Bruno's voice is amazing and I love most of his stuff. Not as keen on Uptown Funk though - which I'm sure puts me in the minority.

There is an amazing cover of this song by Alexa Goddard. There's even a vid on YouTube of Bruno listening to it and loving it! Talk about compliments. Alexa has a song called Marilyn that I like which is also really catchy.

Check both these songs out and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment