Translate

Thursday 26 February 2015

Never Close Our Eyes - Adam Lambert

Never Close Our Eyes - Adam Lambert

It's all over Now Music channel, currently being played as part of their Most Tweeted 20 playlist. I live under a rock most of the time, I stumbled across Adam after finding Runnin', but I loved that and when Never Close Our Eyes started playing I loved that as well.

Technically this isn't a Song On Repeat (yet) but I have rewound Sky a few times to listen to it again. It's a very catchy tune with a good beat in the background. I don't go to clubs but I reckon it would be very good for the dance floor.
The chorus is very catchy and after only a  couple of times hearing it I was humming along to it.

Adam is apparently going to be the 'Most Eligible Bachelor' and he's certainly as good looking as ever in the video.

Check it out, for the song not just the guy, and see it you end up bopping along to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment