Translate

Friday 21 August 2015

Safe & Sound - Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars

Okay not really an excuse but my kid is on his school holidays so...yeah, totally forgot to add more posts.

Safe & Sound - Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars. So July was just completely forgotten in terms of new posts, August...August isn't really a good month for me. My wedding anniversary at the end of the month is the only good thing, the rest of the month is just bad memories.

I cried myself to sleep a fair few times, this being one of the songs I did it to.

Now the song itself actually has more of a hopeful, I'll-protect-you, vibe to it. But I suppose that's why I was crying to it. It reminds me strongly of the person I lost long ago. He was my protector and my hero and this song speaks to the hole he left behind.

If you're feeling down about something, this song may help you find a way to feel strong again. So check it out and see if speaks to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment